ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC)
- This is an amino acid that encourages collagen production to improve skin elasticity and repair the skin. It is one of the main ingredients in our NAC Y2 formula.
AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM EXTRACT
- The seed extract of the Horse Chestnut tree is used as Escin in our NAC Y² formula. A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties.
- A natural chemical compound that soothes and protects the skin and promotes the healing of wounds and scars.
ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT
- From the Aloe Vera plant, this is an emollient and skin conditioner.
- Glycoside extracted from the Bearberry plant used as a skin-lightening and brightening agent.
- a peptide and a substrate of Botulinum Toxin is used as a topical solution to specific areas of the face, Argireline inhibits the reactions that cause muscles to move or contract causing wrinkles to appear reduced.
- Benzyl Alcohol is a natural constituent of several essential oils, including Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Styrax. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties used for acne treatments.
- can be used as humectant, solubiliser, stabiliser, and helps increase product absorption into the skin.
CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT
- From the Marigold, this herb is from the the Sunflower family. This gentle and nourishing botanical possesses powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Are specific fractions of coconut or palm oil fatty acids and are used for moisturising the skin.
CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT
- Centella Asiatica is a perennial creeping plant. Studies have shown that the main constituents of Centella Asiatica (Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid and Asiaticoside) increase collagen synthesis. In addition to stimulating the synthesis of collagen, it also improves tensile strength of the skin.
CITRUS PARADISIFRUIT EXTRACT
- Extracted from the Grapefruit it is used for skin conditioning.
- Helps to remove dead tissue, to keep wounds clean and also promotes normal healing.
- Black Diamond that has been crushed to create a particle so small that it penetrates the deepest layers of the skin.
- Used as a moisturising agent.
- Found in the body it is the glue between cells that retains moisture in the skin.
HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL
- Jojoba Oil is an oil that moisturises the skin and is most similar to the skin’s natural oils.
HYDROGENATED PALM OIL
- Palm Oil with added water which allows the mixing of water and oil to mix in our Aqua Physics Defence Cream for Sun Protection.
- An emollient and valuable absorption carrier.
- Is often called wool wax as it is a secretion from the sebacious glands of sheep. It is used as a moisturising agent that helps retain water in the skin.
MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA EXTRACT (Sea Kelp Extract)
- The kelp itself is a brown sea algae, or seaweed, that is normally found in the Antarctic Ocean. Because of its rich iodine, mineral, anti-oxidant and natural anti-inflammatory aspects, kelp is believed to moisturize, soften and help skin retain its moisture. Kelp also contains elements that help remove toxins, soothe and can easily penetrate the skin for instant hydration. It also aids in keeping skin smooth. This nourishing extract has no adverse side effects and works well with other antioxidants and vitamins such as Vitamin C and E.
- Improves the skin’s moisture barrier allowing fro the natural production of collagen and helps reverse past sun damage or hyperpigmentation.
OLEA EUROPAEA OIL (Olive Oil)
-Is used to moisturise and relieve the skin from the damaging effects of the sun's harmful rays. Olive oil closely mirrors the skins natural oils allowing the the skin to regain its balance naturally.
- Panthenol soothes, softens and moisturises the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its exfoliating properties fight free radicals and promote new skin cells to consistently regenerate, offering a more youthful, fresh appearance.
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS EXTRACT (Rosemary Extract)
– Helps to ease congestion, puffiness and swelling of the skin and can also be used for acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Topical Salicylic Acid is used to help clear and prevent spots and skin blemishes.
SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT
- Made from the Saw Palmetto plant it is an antiseptic that can control excess oil.
SILK AMINO ACIDS
- Extracted from silk, these water-soluable extracts help provide moisture to the skin.
SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE
- a potent antioxidant which is a derivitave of Vitamin C. It forms part of our patent pending NAC Y2.
- Sorbitol is used as a humectant or skin conditioner.
D - Is an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid obtained from grapes that is used to exfoliate and to stimulate skin renewal.
- A naturally occurring chemical element otherwise known as Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that encourages skin and wound healing.
- Trehalose is a sugar found in plants and used as a mositurising agent.
VITIS VINIFERA OIL (Grape Seed Oil)
- An antioxidant that is rich in Linoleic Acid, an effective skin moisturiser. It also has skin tightening and properties